Are you facing issues with your employment in the UAE? Do you feel like your rights as a worker have been violated? Don’t worry, you have the power to take action! By filing a Labour complaint through the MOHRE Complaint Number (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation) service centre, you can ensure that your concerns are heard and your rights are protected.
This article will show you how to file and track a complaint, providing step-by-step instructions on different methods, including in-person, online, and through the MOHRE mobile app and by Dubai MOHRE Complaint Number.
MOHRE Complaint Number
The New MOHRE Complaint Number for customer care is 80060. You can call this number to get general information about MOHRE services or to file a complaint over the phone.
Filing A Dubai Labour complaint
If you’re a worker or an employer in the UAE and your rights have been violated, you can file a labour complaint through MOHRE. The “Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation” (MOHRE) aims to settle complaints amicably or refer cases to the judiciary.
Each complaint is carefully examined by MOHRE to ensure the implementation of labourers’ rights and the fair settlement of labour disputes. “The UAE Labor Law Federal Decree-Law No. 9 of 2022 PDF” specifies the possible grounds for filing a labour complaint, such as delayed or unpaid salaries, absence of annual leaves, unsafe working environments, unpaid extended working hours and More. Let’s move to the Possible grounds for the complaint.
Possible Grounds for Complaint
To file a labour complaint, you need to identify the possible grounds for a labour complaint. The “UAE Labour Law” provides several examples of grounds for filing a labour complaint. These include:
- Delayed or unpaid salaries
- Absence of annual leaves
- Unsafe working environments
- Unpaid extended working hours
- Withholding passports
- Not providing end-of-service benefits
- Asking for repayment of employment visa costs
- Pregnant women are not being given maternity leave or being forced to work more than the allowed hours
It’s important to know your rights as a worker and understand when they’re being violated. By identifying the grounds for complaint type, you can take action and seek resolution for any issues you may be facing.
Methods of Filing a Complaint
You can file a labour complaint through various methods provided by MOHRE.
Here are the options available to you:
- Visit A Service Centre: Go to the nearest TASHEEL service centre and bring important documents like your passport, Emirates ID, and employment contract. Provide personal and employer/company details. Within 2 to 3 working days, you’ll receive an application number for further processing.
- Call The MOHRE Call Centre: Contact the MOHRE call centre through 80060 for UAE citizens and non-national expats. A customer care representative will address your complaint. If the concern can’t be immediately resolved, it will be forwarded to the Department of Complaints and Legal Advice. If necessary, guidance for an official complaint leading to a court case will be provided.
- File Online Or Through The Mobile App: Visit the “Official MOHRE Website” or download the “MOHRE mobile app“. Provide personal information, labour card details, or passport details, and submit the complaint details. You’ll receive a call from a legal advisor within 3 working days for further processing.
Filing a Complaint in Person
When filing a complaint in person, head to the nearest “TASHEEL service centre” and bring important documents such as your passport, Emirates ID, and job contract. At the service centre, provide your personal and employer/company details.
Note: There is no fee to file a complaint in person at Tasheel.
You’ll receive an application number within 2 to 3 working days for further processing. If you prefer the status of your complaint tracking, you can contact the MOHRE call centre or log in to the MOHRE service website or mobile app using the reference or transaction number. These methods make it easy for you to stay informed about the progress of your complaint.
Filing a Complaint via Call Centre
When utilizing the call centre, you can easily file a labour complaint with MOHRE. Here’s how:
- Call the MOHRE call centre using the “80060” Number provided for UAE citizens and Expats.
- A customer care representative will address your complaint and provide assistance.
- If your concern can’t be immediately resolved, it will be forwarded to the Department of Complaints and Advice.
- If necessary, the call centre will guide you in filing an official complaint leading to a court case.
Filing a complaint via the call centre is a convenient option that allows you to voice your concerns and seek resolution for any labour-related issues you may be facing.
Filing a Labour Complaint Online MOHRE Website
To file a labour complaint online, simply visit the “MOHRE website” or download the “MOHRE mobile app”. It’s an easy and convenient way to address your concerns.
- Visit the MOHRE Site (https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/).
- On the website Click the “Services” Tab on the top and select Service Directory.
- You will find all services like “Register labour complaints – Private Sector Employees“
- Here you can “Start registering the complaint“service online.
choose the type of complaint and enter your personal information and contact details. Add all the necessary details about the complaint and submit it. Within 3 working days, you’ll receive a call from a legal advisor for further processing.
Filing a Complaint Through the Mobile App
Are you wondering how to file a labour complaint conveniently using the MOHRE mobile app?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you:
- Download the MOHRE mobile app from the “App Store” or “Google Play“.
- Select the Employee category under Service Overview.
- Click on Complaint and then Apply for this service.
- Complete the user verification process.
- Enter your personal information, labour card details, or passport details.
- Provide all the necessary details about your complaint.
- Submit the complaint through the app.
Filing a complaint through the MOHRE mobile app is a convenient way to ensure that your labour rights are protected. By following these steps, you can take action and address any issues you may be facing in the workplace.
Tracking a Labour Complaint in Dubai
If you want to track the status of your labour complaint, you can do so by contacting the MOHRE call centre at 600590000. They’ve dedicated customer care representatives who can provide you with updates on your complaint. Simply provide them with your reference number or transaction number, and they’ll assist you in tracking the progress of your complaint.
- Additionally, you can log in to the MOHRE website using your credentials to track the complaint using the reference number.
- Another option is to use the MOHRE mobile app, where you can log in and check the complaint status using the transaction number.
- These methods make it easy for you to stay informed about the status of your labour complaint and ensure that your concerns are being addressed promptly.
Contacting Dubai Labour complaint number Call Center
You can easily reach out to the MOHRE call centre to address any concerns or inquiries regarding your labour complaint. Here are the steps to contact the MOHRE call centre:
- Dial the specific numbers provided for UAE citizens and non-nationals.
- A customer care representative will listen to your complaint and provide assistance.
- If the concern can’t be immediately resolved, it will be forwarded to the Department of Complaints and Advice for further action.
Contacting the MOHRE call centre is a crucial step in seeking a resolution for your labour complaint. The dedicated team will ensure that your concerns are heard and appropriate actions are taken.
Tracking a Complaint on the MOHRE Website
To track the status of your labour complaint, you can easily log in to the MOHRE website and use the reference number provided.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to track your complaint:
|Go to the official MOHRE website at www.mohre.gov.ae.
|Click on the “Complaints” tab.
|Select the option to “Track Complaint”.
|Enter the reference number provided when you filed the complaint.
|Click on the “Track” button.
|You will then be able to see the current status of your complaint.
|For further questions or concerns, please contact the MOHRE 80060
Tracking your labour complaint through the MOHRE website is a convenient way to stay updated on its progress. This allows you to take appropriate action if needed and ensures that your complaint is being addressed promptly.
Tracking a Complaint Using the Mobile App
Track the status of your labour complaint using the MOHRE mobile app. The app provides an easy and convenient way to stay updated on the progress of your complaint.
Here’s how you can track your complaint using the mobile app:
- Download the MOHRE mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the app using your registered credentials.
- Navigate to the complaint section in the app.
- Enter your transaction number, which you received when filing the complaint.
- Submit the details and wait for the app to retrieve the status of your complaint.
By using the MOHRE mobile app, you can effortlessly stay informed about the progress of your labour complaint. It’s a convenient tool that puts you in control and allows you to track your complaint at any time, from anywhere.
MOHRE WhatsApp Number and Email
Once you have filed a complaint and obtained the transaction or reference number, you can easily track its status through the MOHRE call centre, website, or mobile app.
MOHRE Labour Complaint Fee
No, there is NO FEE to file a labour complaint through MOHRE. Workers or their heirs are exempt from paying judicial fees at all stages of litigation and execution, for claims less than AED 100,000. However, if the claimed amount is more than AED 100,000, a 5% court fee will be charged, with a maximum fee of AED 20,000.
How Do I Complain To MOHRE?
You can file a complaint with MOHRE online through their website “mohre.gov.ae” or mobile app or by calling at 80060, or in person at one of their offices.
What is the customer care number of MOHRE?
The MOHRE customer care New number is 80060. You can call this number to get general information about MOHRE services or to file a complaint over the phone.
Where can I complain about a company in Dubai?
You can complain about a company in Dubai to MOHRE, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, or the Consumer Protection Department.
What Is the Process for Filing a Complaint for Domestic Workers in the UAE?
To file a complaint for domestic workers in the UAE, you can go to the nearest TASHEEL service centre. Bring your passport, Emirates ID, and job contract. Provide personal and employer details, and receive an application number for further processing.
Are There Any Specific Requirements for Filing a Complaint in Person at a TASHEEL Service Centre?
To file a complaint in person at a TASHEEL service centre, bring your passport, Emirates ID, and job contract. Provide personal and employer details, and receive an application number for further processing.
How Long Does It Typically Take for a Complaint to Be Processed and Resolved by Mohre?
Typically, it takes 2-3 days for a reference number and a few weeks for MOHRE to process and resolve a complaint. However, the exact timeframe can vary depending on the complexity of the case and the cooperation of all parties involved.
Can I File a Complaint if My Employer Is Withholding My Passport?
Yes, you can file a complaint if your employer is withholding your passport. Contact MOHRE through their service centre, call centre, website, or mobile app to submit your complaint and ensure your rights are protected.
Is There a Fee for Filing a Labour Complaint Through Mohre?
No, there is no fee to file a labour complaint through MOHRE.